Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

TARA: She is so AMAZING !

TAMARA BIDARI a.k.a TARA, she is one of my crazy friend and also my classmate. Crazy, Fantastic and sosososoooooooo AMAZING! She always do what she really2 want, unyielding and great person. My class will be bored without her laugh! All of my friends like her :)
Every moment that i have already passed with her will be crowded and awesome! Tara likes free style, she come to school with full of smile on her lips although her style too bad to see she it's not a BIG DEAL for her hahahaa. Im one of her fan, you know? hahaa oyeah, she has beautiful hairs although she doesnt wash it yet (yuck!). She likes do what her idol do, sometimes she will be trend setter of everything.
Tara has watery mind (wow! hahaha) she is the one of top ten of the clever student in my class. And her favorite subject is Mathematics, she always join the Mathematics Olympiad. Yah, im proud to be her friend although she is crazy (hihihi :p).

( ngangkang in the library - Raditya Dika's style)

(one of her crazy thing :D)

(oh my God -___-)

Actually, she is so beautiful but sometimes it hided by her craziness! Oh poor baby, can you change your habit and come into the better one? Sometimes you must make up your face! You are Teenager, right huh? you must have a TEENAGE DREAM baby ;)

(I love real TARA :*)

(pretty young girl)

she is very AMAZING and I always AMAZED by her
Tara still being your self , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :*

2 komentar:

  1. beso aku mau khayang biar dimasukin blognya shaqun juga HAHA kan lumayan ikut numpang ngeksis ;)

    BalasHapus
  2. APAPUN DEH DEMI RADITYA DIKA, I LOVE YOU BANG!!!!!!

    BalasHapus